[access-uk] Re: Swap file help please

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 10:30:28 +0100

You'll need to increase your Virtual Memory.  In Control Panel. To set these
values, click System, click Advanced system settings , and then click
Settings under Performance.  Typically 1.5 times your installed RAM is the
number most home-users need.

How much RAM do you have int hat machine?  It may be an idea to upgrade.