[access-uk] Re: Swap file help please

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 17:30:55 +0100

go to internet options, start menu, control panel, internet options, then to
delete history.  check all the boxes to ensure that you clear cookies, and
saved pages from your history.  warning! save any pages you want to view off
line before you do this.  once all is checked, hit delete history, wait a
few minutes, and then you're done.

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Please email me at: