[access-uk] Re: Supernova Question

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 20:25:51 +0200

Hi Eleanor

No problem, I've not been on line until this afternoon so I
didn't see your message. Sorry about that. Glad you got it
sorted though.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to: