[access-uk] Re: Podcasting software

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:35:09 +0100

Hi Janet,

You may like to start with using the application Podcatcher which is part of
the WebbIE applications suite. This is a podcast application that is optimised
for use with screen readers and it is very easy to figure for first timers. The
WebbIE suite can be Downloaded from-

http://www.webbie.org.uk/

Juice is another podcast app that is accessible. With Juice you set it to
automatically download the podcast episodes that you subscribe to.

I personally use the latter but both apps are good. podcasting are great IMHO!

Have fun,
Amro