[access-uk] Re: Subscription help required

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 11:33:44 +0100

Hi Jim

If you go to
www.whitestick.co.uk
and use the link to join a mailing list, you should be able to subscribe to
the lists directly if they are listed there.

 I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate

        From: "J.Doherty"
        To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Hi List members,

        I unsubscribed from a lot of groups when I was changing from one ISP
to another, with the intention of re-joining them when the change over was
completed. However, (silly me) when I deleted the old ISP account, all the
folders I had the re-joining details in went as well. So can anyone please
send me subscription details for the following:

        recycling.it group, vicooks, blind square, blind apple, and bcab.
Thanks for any help.

        Regards

        Jim