[access-uk] Re: Subscription help required

  • From: "J.Doherty" <doherty468@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 11:29:59 +0100

Hi Vincent,

I’m not sure which groups belong to   which list providers. So if anyone can
let me know it would be appreciated.
Regards
Jim

  From: "J.Doherty"
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Hi List members,

  I unsubscribed from a lot of groups when I was changing from one ISP to
another, with the intention of re-joining them when the change over was
completed. However, (silly me) when I deleted the old ISP account, all the
folders I had the re-joining details in went as well. So can anyone please send
me subscription details for the following:

  recycling.it group, vicooks, blind square, blind apple, and bcab.  Thanks for
any help.

  Regards

  Jim