[access-uk] Re: Sound Forge

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:15:10 +0100

Hi Donna,

You can't mix tracks with Sound Forge, it is a single track program.  For
doing that, you would need something like Sonar or Video Vegas, or whatever
Sony call it nowadays, this is Sound Forge's more upmarket brother.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk