[access-uk] Short-Term Broadband Contracts

Hello,

Does anyone know if it is possible to take out a contract for broadband
which doesn't last at least twelve months?  I am asking on behalf of someone
who will be moving temporarily to a property which doesn't currently have
broadband.  The move is likely to last only a few months so a twelve-month
contract isn't appropriate.  I haven't come across anything of this nature
myself but thought someone else might be aware of something appropriate.

Thanks for any information,

Caroline.

database 5558 (20101023) __________