[access-uk] Re: Short-Term Broadband Contracts

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:37:19 +0100

Thanks for the correction Ibrahim, I didn't know. It is much appreciated.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 26/10/2010 07:26, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:
hi Chris.

Actually, Be Broadband along with a number of other providers offer
short term contracts, and pay as you go mobile broadband deals aren't
nearly as good value as their contract counterparts mind you the
contracts can be 18 or 24 months long.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>