[access-uk] Re: Short-Term Broadband Contracts

  • From: "Janet Tuggey" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 07:46:26 -0000

I've always found the service to be good, I've never had any reason to ring
them up for support but I do know from other people that they have found the
technical staff to be very helpful.  They will also send you an email giving
you advance notice of when the next payment is coming out of your bank
account.

Janet & Wheat, the silly Shepherd cross