[access-uk] Re: Shopping at Sainsbury's

  • From: "Gerold Locke" <g.locke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:45:23 +0100

Hi Sharon,

    To all your questions re, shopping at Saimsburys, the answer is yes!
[smile]
    I prefer to order via the telephone as the staff are eager to help, and
are friendly.  Of course, I generally know what I want having searched
their Web site for the goods I buy regularly.  The staff will let you know
what specials are on offer, etc, and book your delivery slot.  If you need
to add or delete from your order, this is possible providing you don't
leave doing so less than 24 hours before your agreed delivery time.
    Just dial 0800-838282, and follow the simple instructions for help,
enquiries, or to order.

Saimsburys have been struggling lately, and some items listed on their Web
site have not been available, but a new chief has been appointed, and a new
chef to create new ready meals, etc.  I can recommend their `Taste The
Difference range, and frozen meals.

    Happy shopping,
Kind regards,
Gerry.