[access-uk] Re: Shopping at Sainsbury's

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <asvj09@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 14:32:01 +0100

Sharon, I tried Sainsbury's a while ago and didn't find it too easy, at
least not as easy as Tesco.  They do have a favourites section called your
usual but I couldn't get to the button which said, all your usual.  Delivery
slots are a definite pain, at least in my opinion, and all in all, I ended
up sticking with Tesco.  Not very helpful I know but I didn't like it at
all.  That's just my opinion, though, and maybe others on the list find it
okay.

Cheers,
Sandra.