[access-uk] Re: Fw: [tafn] Google takes on your desktop

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:10:03 +0100

That sounds a goodie I can't miss.  Thanks!

Now, earlier this week I found

(Note spelling F R O O G L E)

It works on the same basis as GOOGLE, so searches are nice and simple.
Supposedly you can find things at cheap prices.  I didn't do too well
with it, but it's simple and may well be good, given a different search
and more time.

Of course, you all know about it already - for which I apologise - but
if anyone else didn't then I have done my bit to inform you all!