[access-uk] Re: Screen Display Settings

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 07:05:26 +0100

Hi George

I went into Device Manager and the new monitor is recognised and is shown as a plug and play. Would this not mean that drivers are not needed and all I need to do is increase my screen resolution?

Roger

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>