[access-uk] Re: Saving Documents in Kurzweil.

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 20:02:38 +0100

Hi,
Go to file and then save as where you'll be on the file name box. Shift tab back twice where Kurzweil will say something like folder name is general. Back space once and Kurzweil will say "Kurzweil Educational Systems." You are now in My Documents and any files you save will go in the My Documents folder. Your not in the Kurzweil Educational Systems folder at this point, your just positioned on it and would be if you pressed entre on it.

Hope I've made myself clear enough!

Dean

At 19:41 05/04/2008, you wrote:
I've scanned some documents for my Samaritans course and they're saved in the "general" folder of Kurzweil but I want to save them in "my documents"" so that they can then be sent to a different computer by email how do I get them from General in Kurzweil to My documents please?
Can we have a step-by-step instruction?

Mandy.
Checked by AVG.