[access-uk] Re: Saving Documents in Kurzweil.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 20:37:53 +0100

Hi Mandy,

I could go through what you need with you off list, but as I am not that proficient at describing step by step what you require, I would suggest that you either contact Sight and Sound Support, if you purchased K1000 from them, or if you are on the K1000 list, you could send the question to that list. If you are not on that list, would you like me to send your question to the list for you? If so, could you send me the document type you are dealing with and operating systems of both computers, along with your question, (as the K1000 support team will need the information I have asked for), and I will forward it to the K1000 list for you if you would like me to do so.

Alexander Shannon