[access-uk] Re: Sage Line 50

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 12:10:42 -0000

Hi Kevin,

I suspect contacting Ruth Loebl at RNIB Birmingham might be
a worthwhile move. I don't have a direct line number but try
the general information line on 0845 766 9999.

We use SageLine 50 ourselves, from Order entry right through
to Balance Sheet, and keystroke operation is not one of it's
strong points.

However, I understand Ruth has had some communication with
SAGE, and it has been suggested that the company has finally
recognised they have serious accessibility issues to be
resolved.

George.