[access-uk] Re: {SPAM/L} Re: talx

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:02:52 -0000

Hi,

Washed as in, put in the washing machine.  The story is I had a bit to
drink on Friday, and I had left my trowsers in the bathroom where Mum
decided they needed washing, end result was that my walett and phone
went in with them as I had not emptied the pocket.  A very expensive
weekend all round!

Now you have all finished laughing, the address to subscribe to the
recycle-it list is to send a blank message to
<recycle-it-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Thanks.
Andrew.