[access-uk] Re: {SPAM/L} Re: talx

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:47:32 -0000

From: "Andrew Hodgson"

Washed as in, put in the washing machine.

And there was me thinking it was slang for unlocking a phone from network provider *smiles*

>The story is I had a bit to
drink on Friday, and I had left my trowsers in the bathroom where Mum
decided they needed washing, end result was that my walett and phone
went in with them as I had not emptied the pocket.  A very expensive
weekend all round!

Now you have all finished laughing,

Now, would we laugh? really? lol! I'll remember to think of my phone on the occasion I get iniebriated, lol.

Yep, I got my latest phone from recycle-it. Nokia 6681. A brilliant phone and talks has sounds a lot better on smartphones.

Justin