[access-uk] Re: SP2 Update

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 12:40:24 +0100

No Justin, its available for XP Pro, which I use, and I have downloaded it
without problem.

Also, its worth mentioning that if you go to the SP2 advisory page who's URL
I do not have to hand, there is a link which will check auto-update status
and turn it on for you if it isn't already.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

From: "Graham Smith" <graham.smith577@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Hi
>
> As far as I am aware I have windows update running.  I have received
updates
> in the past automatically.
>
> I have not received  a notification to update to SP2 yet.  I am now
> beginning to wonder if my update is running, how can I check if it is
> enabled please, or do you think I might still get it automatically over
the
> next few days or whatever.
>
> Sorry to keep on about this one, I have been reading all the relevant
> messages but am still not sure on this one.
>
> I am running XP home with Jaws 5.1 and Norton antivirus 2004 up to date
and
> norton Firewall 2003 not up to date.
>
> Appreciate any help.
>
> Graham