[access-uk] Re: SD card

  • From: "Gary Robinson" <gary.r@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 20:36:33 -0000

    Valerie,

SD cards are not unlike the old floppy discs, they have a write protect slider
tab on the side which I suspect you may have inadvertantly moved whilst you
were handling the card.
if you eject the card from the stream and hold it so the diagonal cut off
corner is on the bottom left then the slide write protect is on the right hand
edge towards the bottom.
In order to unprotect the card the slide tab should be fully towards the bottom
edge of the card i.e towards you.  It may be a bit tight but with practice
you'll soon get the hang of it.

Hope this helps.

Gary