[access-uk] SCANNERS

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:02:40 -0000

Hi all,
I'm thinking of asking Santa to bring me a scanner for Christmas to
replace my big old HP Scanjet beast.  I'm particularly keen to be able
to get good scans of books of all sizes.  I know that people have
previously recommended certain Epson models on this list.  Can someone
remind me which please?  Other than that, are there any others which
people would highly recommend?  And are there any to specifically avoid?
Lastly, are there any which work particularly well with K1000?

Cheers now.

Ian

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.