[access-uk] Re: Returned Emails.

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 08:24:23 +0100

Hi George

My local council has abuse protection software in place on incoming messages
which is to protect the poor sensitive shrinking violets from the real world.
That software sees my address, Virgin, as an attack and refuses to allow any
messages from me to go through. This means I have to phone or use snail mail.
Crazy or what?

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.