[access-uk] Re: Returned Emails.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 17:14:19 +0100

Hi Mandy,

RBL stands for "Real-time Spam Black List", though why
Hammersmith would put you or your blueyonder domain on a
blacklist is yet to be understood.

That said, it may be that they have subscribed to an RBL
service which has picked up that spam mail has been
emanating from that domain.

You friend should contact whoever looks after the e-mail
system for the local authority and ask them if they have an
RBL in place, and has blueyonder been blacklisted?

George.