[access-uk] Re: Removing USB devices safely with Jaws

  • From: "Baldev Shinder" <bshinder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 14:20:09 +0100

Hi Amro

I find it easier this way because this list gives meaningful names.

1. Press Insert F11 for System tray.
2. Either arrow down or press first letter navigation i.e. letter S until
"Safely Remove Hardware" is reached.
3. Either TAB twice or use shortcut key Alt L to invoke the "Left Single
Click" button.
4. Select the device you wish to remove from the list by using down arrow
key and pressing Enter to select.
5. The message about "Safe to Remove Hardware" with an audible click will
now show up in the message area.

This way it includes the drive letters which you're probably familiar with
plus the meaningful name tag instead of just "USB Mass Storage Device".

HTH

Bal