[access-uk] Re: Recommendations for a GPS App for the Iphone

  • From: Saqib <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 18:18:49 -0000

Hi. Sendero GPS Look Around is a good app and costs around £3 I think. It will
tell you about your current location and the nearest cross street. You can also
program it to tell you of the nearest points of interest but this can only be
configured for only one catogory at a time. For example pubs or ATM. There are
around 16 catogories to choose from.