[access-uk] Re: Re posting nc10 help please

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:30:15 +0100

Hi Adrian.

Well, all of them have a use, but if you want to remove any of them, easy network and magic doctor are expendable, also Samsung EDS which is a waste of time. Most of the others have fairly important functions, magic keyboard for instance and easy display manager allow you to use the hotkeys and control display settings. Also, update plus gets drivers and software updates for your machine. If you created a recovery partition during your initial system setup, recovery solution will be needed should you ever need to restore your system to its previous backed up state.

If there is any other program your not sure about, please let me know.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>