[access-uk] Re: Re posting nc10 help please

  • From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 08:05:23 +0200

Hi Eleanor

Ok this is the last time I am going to say anything on this
subject. Firstly I am not accusing anyone of with holding
information. Yes I know my computer but there are others out
there who are more technically minded than myself and are
better at giving advice on software and what it does,
software is so complex. I wouldn't be asking for help with I
didn't need it.

Right that's the subject closed.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxx
or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx