[access-uk] Re: Rapport

  • From: "Tom" <tlorimer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 19:50:09 +0100

There seems to be a bug in Rapport which causes some transactions to fail.
I can't complete a Tesco order until I turn it off.
It was my bank which informed me of the problem.

So if you fail to make a transaction twice in a row, don't keep trying as your
online banking system will probably lock you out thinking you're a hacker.

Apart from that, it's totally accessible.

Tom.