[access-uk] Re: Radio Downloader

  • From: "Clive Lever" <clive.lever@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 17:55:20 +0100

Hi Amro,

it would appear from the site that a new version of RD is available, which will
pick up radio 4 extra programmes.  Please can someone advise how to download
from the site? I had a funny feeling when I downloaded the previous version
that it wasn't a straightforward process, that is, the Download Now option
didn't sthart the download off and I had to do something else.  What I can't
think, so I'm locked out of the process.

Thanks,
Clive

Be