  From: whizza
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 8:01 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Radio Downloader

  Hi,
  I think radio downloader is a bit out of whack at the moment.  I tried
  several times to download some of the cricket world cup matches broadcast on
  five live sports extra and every time, I only got half the programme.  It
  just ended in the middle of a sentence on a couple of occasions.  Anyone got
  any theories?

  Cheers,
  Sandra.