[access-uk] Re: RSS readers

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:12:25 -0000

Very good question!  I am after one myself.

Apparently over 6 million people in the US use an RSS agregator, so
maybe we'd have better luck on a US oriented mailing list?

Watching CBS News this morning on Sky I noticed several references to
blogging.  It's a more respected part of the media culture in the US
than in the UK, I think.

Do you have particular RSS feeds you have in mind to add to your RSS
reader?

And in what way is awasu only 80% accessible?  Could I do without the
other 20% of function or does this severely hamper what you want to do?

...Damon