[access-uk] RSS readers

  • From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access-UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 22:46:15 +0100

Hi,

Has anyone here used google reader and how do you get on with it?

Also what rss clients and/or web based readers do people use?

I have been reading my feeds online at newsgator but it seems they are
no longer going to provide this service and are saying people should
move to google reader.

I'd like a web based rss solution rather than a client so I can read
from my PC, my braillenote or my phone and am wondering what to try...

Thanks for any comments,
Catherine