[access-uk] Re: REPLACEMENT HEADPHONES

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:09:20 -0000

Hello Roger, tell me where I can get the kind of cable you have.  I too have two
digital hearing aids.  I thought the BOSE headphones were brilliant and so
comfortable.  If your cable is better it must be very special.  Of course the
BOSE headphones are very expensive,about £200.

Cheers

Ron your wire or cord