[access-uk] Re: Ethernet Cable

  • From: "Kulvinder Bhogal" <kbhogal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:00:42 -0000

I hope this makes sense when I describe what needs to be done.  Here goes:

The initial connection must be wired so that you can enable wireless access to the router. When it is new, the wireless side is disable so has to be enabled through a wired connection.

The routers interface is presented as a web page and has links to various features of the router. There should be a link called "basic settings" or something similar. If you click on this, a wizard type of dialogue should present itself.

If it does, then this should guide you through.

However, without knowing the make and model of the router it is impossible to help further.

Let us know and maybe we can help more.

Regards.

Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
Skype name: bobba2006