[access-uk] Re: Problem with list

  • From: "Howie, Sam" <Sam.Howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:08:35 +0100

Working ok here to.
Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Alex Stone
Sent: 20 August 2004 11:41
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Problem with list

George, Looks like you've cracked it.
Cheers.
Alex
----- Original Message -----=20
From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 11:34 AM

> Hi Sam,
> Looks like I missed unchecking a couple of boxes.
> Let's see what happens now.
>=20
> Sorry about this folks.
>=20
> George.=20
>=20

This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message
was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.
Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please
scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect
those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.

** vacation ## d