[access-uk] Re: Preventing malware?

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:48:21 -0000

Ok, well thanks for the info; I suspect it probably isn't as simple as that but don't want to get into that...the main point is at the moment I have a windows based machine and no money to spend on anything new (hence my question about it being a free solution)...some time in the future though I plane to investigate linux...

Catherine
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Keen" <gordonkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>