[access-uk] Re: Plusnet Broadband

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:48:46 -0000

TADI REVIEWhi david, another satisfied plus.net customer here. been with them
for about 2 years now and have only had one minor downtime, lasting about 18-24
hours, and to be fair to plusnet, even that was caused by a bt fault on our
phoneline,  which caused a problem with my account settings at plusnet, to
begin with! smile. i'm on the home 512k package, L21.99 a month, no limit so
far as i know! grin. basically, if anyone asks me which provider to go with, i
always recommend plusnet.
kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list.
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx