[access-uk] Plusnet Broadband

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:08:08 -0000

TADI REVIEWHi Folks,

I am investigating various broadband possibilities for someone else, and
have come down to two possibilities, either Pipex or Plusnet.  I have found
some satisfied visually impaired Pipex people but I would like views of any
Plusnet users.  another question I need to know is how limited is the capped
access on the light user packages.  Are they worth considering? I know this
depends on what you download and I imagine that the unlimited option is
probably best, but any thoughts would be appreciated.

David