[access-uk] Re: Plusnet Broadband

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:15:33 -0000

TADI REVIEWHi David
I'e been with Plusnet for about 2 years now and have found them great (as most
of the others do too).

I'm now on 2mb download speed with a 2GB download limit (I don't do a lot of
music downloading). I also have 250mb of webspace and Plusnet host my website.
Also I think they have a fax to email service. All for L19.99 or so.

Regards.

Gordon McFarlane