[access-uk] Re: Phone contracts with O2

  • From: "phil stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 18:07:42 -0000

Andy,

I can't answer your questions re gprs as I'e not used my phone as yet much
for accessing the internet but what I can say is I've been with o2 since
they were Cellnet in the late '90's and have had no problems with them at
all.  I was toying with switching to Vodafone last time round but when I
rang and said I wanted to cancel and asked for my PAC code they offered me a
half-price contract and half-price handset so I've stuck with them ever
since!

Hope this is of some help?!

Cheers,

Phil