[access-uk] Re: Sirecogniser dealer

  • From: "phil stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 18:04:30 -0000

Jackie,

That's very interesting as in response to this thread I did a a google on it
and found an mp3 of a demo done at last year's sight village I think in
which Brian Hartjen talked to the guy from the company who make the SI
recognizer and when Brian asked about costs, suppliers etc I'm sure the
figure was more like £600 to £800 but well looks like I've got this wrong.

Hey ho, good technology at an unaffordable price!!

Cheers,

Phil