[access-uk] Re: Pasting web addresses in to emails

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 12:27:45 +0100

Hi Andy

To highlight the address of the page you are on, press alt+d, or F6, and then
copy it to the clipboard in the normal manner.

To get the url of a link, right-click the link using whatever method your
screen reader uses for this, and then choose 'copy shortcut' from the menu that
appears.  this places the address that the link is pointing to straight onto
the clipboard.

hth

James