[access-uk] Re: Pasting web addresses in to emails

  • From: "Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 13:26:56 +0200

Hi Andy,

While you are in a webpage, press f6, and it will highlight the address of that
website.
f6 is a toggle, on/off so pressing it the second time and you are again in the
website.
To copy, when you highlight the address by f6, press: home, and use: shift+end
to select it than you can copy or cut, or what you wish.
If you need to send it as a link in outlook express for example:
Highlight that address by f6, select it, press alt for menu and arrow down to
send. arrow right arrow once and arrow down to by a link, enter and it'll take
you to the to line in your outlook express.
I hope it is clear.
If not, let me know.

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano-Tuner