[access-uk] Re: PHONE PROBLEMS

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:35:47 -0000

Hi it's 4444 to check your credit from a O2 phone. Your best off ringing O2 for the settings and when you receive them just open and save the settings. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 8:30 AM
Subject: [access-uk] PHONE PROBLEMS

Hi all,

I have a couple of phone problems and hope someone can help ...

First, I have a phone with a sim which hasn't been used for ages and it seems I have "no network coverage". I'm sure there's some money left on the phone but can't remember its number to call it to try to activate. (Perhaps this wouldn't work anyway.) How can I find the number in the phone to give it a try?

Second, I was trying to send a multi-media message (picture) from my other phone and was told an access point wasn't defined. I am on Pay as You Go with O2! Does this mean I can't do it, or can I define an access point that will work? If the latter, what information do I need to enter into fields?

Thanks for any help. I am glad some of you are so knowledgeable in these things and really help me out!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx