[access-uk] Re: Office 2010

  • From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 20:17:31 +0000

Hi Ali

Office pro is something in the region of £389 I believe. That is for a single
license for a single computer. Office 365 although it is a subscription based
product gives you all the benefits of office professional, virtually unlimited
cloud storage, Mobile and tablet apps and all for the low price of just £80 per
year if purchased annually. That does not sound like an unreasonable deal to
me. In addition, you're getting the latest version of office, constantly
updated for the life of your subscription.

Sent from my iPhone