[access-uk] Norton

  • From: "Graham smith" <graham.smith577@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:38:10 -0000

Hi

Anyone having trouble with it.

It has stopped workin for me.

It says my definitions are not up to date and when directed to live up date
it is unable to connect.

I have not touched this for months don't know why this is happening.   My
subscription is up to date.

Everything is set up to happen automatically and as I say all has been
working well.

Don't like this program as it is not very accessible but as it has been
working ok I have not altered it.

Graham