[access-uk] Re: New printer

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 13:02:44 +0100

Just like to say Katheryn, agree with all that's just been said.

I'm increasingly in the business of printing CD labels and sleeves and the
Epson printer we
use now uses six or seven different colours.  this means that its much more
economical in
running costs, only having to replace the colour that's actually beginning to
fade.

I'm not suggesting you go as far as six-seven different colours, but cirtainly
four, which
would most likely include a separate dedicated black  cargdrige.  Quite a few
of the Epsons
seem to come out well in running costs in magazine reviews, but Im not
suggesting Epson over
all other makes here.  Besides, printer models change almost as often as the
weather,
(smile).

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: