[access-uk] Re: New printer

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 12:49:20 +0100

Thanks for the comments. I will look particularly about how the printer makes black, because the one I've got at the moment made black by using the other three colours...well at least I think it did. Once when it told me yellow was less than 5% remaining I looked up in the manual, because I was irritated that it should be running out because I don't often print in colour and was sure yellow couldn't be running out already. The manual said even when printing in black and white a little of the ink from all the colours was used...although this did have a dedicated black cartridge...I don't really understand it...

Catherine
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>