[access-uk] Re: windows media player queery

  • From: "Baldev Shinder" <bshinder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 12:53:48 +0100

Hi Kevin again

I got this working nicely now with control shift F pressed the once to start
fast forwarding, the track starts moving fast (like FF on caseettes tapes).
Pressing it again will stop this action.

It was my zoomtext conflicting with that hotkey.  You not using zoomtext are
you?

HTH

Baldev Shinder
West Bromwich, West Midlands U.K.